So here is a two part gift guide that might give you some last minute idea for you baby or toddler. I am fully aware that I am biased here having had a boy last all my ideas seem to be geared more towards boys' pressies rather than girls'. But I am sure you will forgive me:)
Here we go:
2. How can you go wrong with this colourful shape sorter? E loved his when he was younger, he sometimes still plays with it and proudly looks at me as he can sort the shapes out in no time:)
3. This is awesome classic from Fisher Price. The vintage version is much better than the new one as it operates like an music box. We bought one last year for Christmas on Ebay and when it arrived it was working but was very slow. A found this crazy step by step tutorial on how to restore it and now it sounds really good. E loves it!
4. Cute puzzle, can't have too many.
5. I love cuddly toys and this raccoon is really sweet.
6. I have actually bought this book for E's Christmas. I love the illustration and I am sure both babies and toddler would love this colourful book.
A cool wooden garage/car park will amuse boys for hours.
2. I love love love this mini piano, somehow it reminds me of Charlie Brown even though isn't a mini grand piano:)
3. Super funny hand tattoos
4. For a rock and roll vibe a really funky ukulele will be the best pressie ever, E has a red one but I do love this one in green.
5. A classic London bus, it might not park in the car park but it is so pretty!
6. E and I have been playing a memory game and oh my that boy is good, he beats me hand down every time!! I love this one with its super cute wild animals:)