1. Geometric Cube in Ebony/Dove/White porcelain hexagon. Wow that's mouthful! They would look perfect on the floor of a toilet room or a shower wall.
|Bathroom Loula Hall|
2. Matrix Azalea Pink 15x15 Tile. Love the subtle pink tone in this one. If you are after pink tiles but want more of a gloss these from Madarin Stone are really cool as well.
3. Calcutta vein Honed Marble Herringbone Mosaic. Love marble, love herringbone so this is one combo I would absolutely need in my house. I could have marble everything to be honest. I also love the oversized rectangle marble tiles from Porcelanosa.
4. San Diego - Santa Cruz Moonstone How cute are these? You get a little bit of a geometric without going to crazy. They come in different colours but I think the off-white and green ones are my favourites. They also look nice in a kitchen.
6. Last but not least the scallops tiles - they are appearing everywhere at the moment. I love them, I think they look so interesting. With theses I wouldn't crazy and do a whole bathroom but select a feature wall and go for it. I love how different grouting will give you different effects. Here are some of my favourites: the Atlantis Scallop Porcelain grey or if you want glam go for these and these are more subtle but nonetheless gorgeous.