In episode 3 of the podcast I speak to Claire Johsnton form I am Nomad, a carefully curated home and shop featuring beautiful homewares and furnishings.
Claire regularly opens her house to the public allowing you to purchase art, decorative items and furnishings ina real home setting. Her style is colourful and instantly recognisable yet unique.
Here are some of my favourite items from Claire's shop.
1. Black Stairs cabinet - I love this modern twist on a classic glass cabinet - perfect for displaying vases and trinkets.
2. Large grey vase - Beautifully shaped grey ceramic vase made by a swedish family business. Perfect vase staple, classic shape and beautiful colours.
3. Tealight holders in nude shades - looks amazing stacked and used as a vase.
4. Abstract print cushion. This cushion aslo has a japanese floral print on the other side, super versatile as I get bored easily!
5. Steel Curved bench - perfect for the end of your bed. I love the softeness of this piece, super stylish
6. Stunning table lamp with a ribbed base and dome. The sand colour is lovely matched with nudes and pinks.
7. Christina Studio art, beautiful original art from a Glasgow artist. I love this painting - the colours are perfect mixed of nudes and oinks with a touch of teal.
8. Incense sticks, handrolled in small batches using traditional methods. My favourite scent is beloved, it just feels like being cocooned- if that's makes sense!
9. Fibre clay side table - chunky and eathy. Beautiful as a side table.
If you haven't had the pleasure of visiting Claire's house, she just re-decorated a couple of rooms in the house (listen to the podcast to find out which ones!) and it looks stunning. I love the coloured ceilings and the main bedroom is my favourite- I dont know if you have noticed but I am a sucker for oinds, nudes and earthy tones.
If you havent already - listen to Claire's episode here: