Now, I have been told by some people close to me that I have high standards and I am hard to buy for (!), that's why I have selected a few things that I would really enjoy getting on Mother's Day and hopefully you would too.
- Invite your mum to a high tea in a lovely tea room. How can you go wrong with yummy sandwiches, great scones and jam?...well you can't! I particularly love this place in Glasgow
- Amazing body and face lotions from Aesop, beautiful simple design and great products.
- A hot stone massage: somehow my back is constantly sore, so I dream of one of these; the warmth from the stones is exactly what I need to relax my muscles and ease my aches.
- A mini candle from Diptyque (I say mini as the normal size candle is extortionate). I love the smell of Baies, Feu de Bois or Pomander, all perfect.
- How beautiful is this copper and blue necklace from the Southwood Store?
- Amazing 'Berlin Swim' print by Coco Lapine.
- A Clare Vivier leather wallet from & Other Stories, I love the coral burst.
- I am not a big fan of strong scents so this Moroccan Tea Body Mist sounds dreamy.